Saturday 23 November 2013

Catching fire!

Catching fire was the second movie of the book series book series The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This Si Fi adventure takes you to another place in time. This movie did not disappoint. The build up and the reviews held their ground. Every part was interesting and made me sit at the edge of my chair. Their were some parts that made me happy and others that made me cry. This movie deals a lot with survival of the fittest and heartbreak with loss. This movie will take you to a place you have never seen before and keep you wanting more. The third and final movie will be a great one as they hint to a 3rd one at the end. Overall I give the Catching Fire a 10/10. It was a brilliant piece of work and I cannot wait to watch the 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to stop marking so many essays and get out and watch more movies and read all these books my students are recommending! feeling left behind...

    ReplyDelete